hello world

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Calling all e-socialites! I need your input.


I have two jobs this summer. And because I have this wonderful medium to freely express myself (e.g., this blog) I will take the time, and take advantage to tell everyone who follows me (2 people) about these jobs.

I have an internship with a company called RPM LLC. This stands for Rapid Penetration of Markets LLC. It is a consulting firm in Orem that is very new, only a couple of years.
The client that I am working for is called HBI. It stands for health behavior innovations. It is a wellness company that seeks to increase a company’s bottom line by providing employees with personalized health coaching. Over time, as the employees become healthier, the health insurance costs of the company drop. It is a very interesting
The task that I am working on is to launch a massive social media campaign in order to increase HBI”s online presence. So lately I have been researching the most effective methods for businesses to use social media. Do you have any suggestions? Please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment