hello world

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What I learned from my group: Screencasting

I like my group-mate, Kristi, have never heard of Screencasting before. i went to the website she suggested, Jing, and watched the tutorial video. Screencasting allows me to show another individual online things on my computer screen. it could be images, or movies and i can share it on the web. this makes online collaboration even easier. at first i thought i wouldnt really ever use this feature, however i think that in certain study groups this could be very useful. including in this class. What i think is most interesting is Mac has had this technology for a while now. if two people both have macs one can actually take over the whole screen of the other and thereby making collaboration much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment