hello world

Monday, June 13, 2011

goodbye 37th ward

Today was my last day in this ward. I spent nearly a year here. It was very good to me. I was so blessed to be able to meet all of these people and to associate with this bishopric. I said my last goodbyes to the members of the ward that I wouldn’t see again. But there were two members of the bishopric I did not get a chance to say goodbye and thank you to.
So later tonight I called each of them to just say thank you to each of them. As I was calling them I thought of the ten lepers that jesus healed and how only one of them came back to say thank you. I have made it a goal of mine to always be the one who says thank you. I felt very good expressing gratitude to all three of them.
            Last year I thought I really didn’t like that ward, but then in the end it turned out that I liked it a lot, and learned a lot too. Thank you to all who were in the ward that helped me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment